The brief for this job was to redesign and rebuild a responsive website for Tri-Anglia Triathlon Club. The previous website was a completely bespoke system built on PHP5 and linked to the aMember Pro CRM and was no longer supported.
A brand new bespoke theme built from a barebones Underscores + Bootstrap theme template based on a complete redesign. The website needed to be linked to the existing aMember Pro CRM so that the switchover was seamless. One of the major requirements was to incorporate a training session booking system to allow Coaches to add training sessions to a diary. Club members can sign up to these sessions and payments were automatically collected via GoCardless once attendance was confirmed in the back office system by the coach.
The project delivered the following:
- Complete Redesign and restructure of previous website
- Fully Responsive Custom WordPress Theme
- Linked to aMember Pro CRM system
- Bespoke Event/Session Sign Up Plug-in (using AJAX)
- Linked to GoCardless to provide ability to charge members automatically for sessions
- Blog and Race Reports
- Club Kit Shop powered by WooCommerce
Loving the new site. It's been something we've been after for the last 5 yearsMark Philo - Club Chairman